{{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }} {{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.copy_link' | translate }}

{{ 'in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }}

Free shipping within Hong Kong SAR for orders over HK$2,000.

Enjoy 5% off for members only*

Your Shopping Cart is empty.
{{ (item.variation.media ? item.variation.media.alt_translations : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel }} {{ (item.variation.media
                    ? item.variation.media.alt_translations
                    : item.product.cover_media.alt_translations) | translateModel
                }}
{{ 'product.bundled_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.bundle_group_products.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.buyandget.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.gift.label' | translate }}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{item.product.title_translations|translateModel}}
{{ field.name_translations | translateModel }}
  • {{ childProduct.title_translations | translateModel }}

    {{ getChildVariationShorthand(childProduct.child_variation) }}

{{ 'product.set.open_variation' | translate }}
  • {{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childProductName }} x {{ selectedChildProduct.quantity || 1 }}

    {{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childVariationName }}

{{item.variation.name}}
{{item.quantity}}x HK$0 {{ item.unit_point }} Point
{{addonItem.product.cover_media.alt_translations | translateModel}}
{{ 'product.addon_products.label' | translate }}
{{addonItem.product.title_translations|translateModel}}
{{addonItem.quantity}}x {{ mainConfig.merchantData.base_currency.alternate_symbol + "0" }}

925 Sterling Silver Rings

At RINGBOW, we take pride in crafting top-notch 925 sterling silver rings. Our unique pieces are the product of innovative designs sourced from young and talented designers in the vibrant cultural hub of Hong Kong. The wide array of styles we offer ranges from the understated elegance of minimalist designs to the captivating grandeur of highly luxurious pieces, showcasing the diversity that caters to varied tastes. If you value personal expression through the sophistication of jewelry, there's certainly a RINGBOW sterling silver ring to satisfy your particular aesthetic preference. We have an expertly crafted piece tailored to accentuate your personal style. Each of our creations undergoes a meticulous design process and dedicated handcrafting in our factory. This means that with RINGBOW, you are not just wearing a jewelry piece but embracing a unique, high-quality personal ornament.

 

925 sterling silver has won the hearts of many jewelry lovers — and for a good reason. This material complies with international standards, striking the balance between durability and harmony with the skin. It ensures you a reduced risk of inflammation or allergic reactions when adorning our pieces. What does the '925' label signify? It represents the silver content in the piece, exactly 92.5%. The remaining 7.5% is comprised of alloy. Contrastingly, 999 pure silver might sound ideal, but its softness makes it impractical for jewelry-making purposes. RINGBOW's 925 sterling silver is mixed with alloy to achieve the perfect hardness that allows for easy shaping into breathtaking jewelry designs.

 

Whether you're seeking a perfect addition to your own personal jewelry collection or hunting for an unforgettable gift for someone special, RINGBOW's 925 sterling silver rings are designed to fulfill those needs. With an expansive collection of intricate pieces such as elegant and straightforward 925 sterling silver rings, uniquely twisted 925 sterling silver rings, and the regal sapphire 925 sterling silver rings, our range suits all styles — feminine, masculine, and gender-neutral. Embrace your individuality and express your personal style eloquently with our carefully crafted sterling silver pieces. Explore RINGBOW's collection today and find the perfect match to showcase your unique personality.

925純銀首飾之所以深受大眾喜愛,是因為符合國際標準的925純銀飾品不但耐用,而且還不會引起過敏問題,可以減低佩戴飾品時引致發炎的風險。925純銀當中,925的意思是指含銀量佔了92.5%,而餘下的7.5% 則是合金。由於999純銀的質地會過於柔軟,不適合用製作首飾,加入合金有效令925純銀飾品達致完美比例,提供最合適的硬度令飾品易於塑形。

 

無論您是想為自己增添首飾,還是想為別人選購作送禮之用,RINGBOW的925純銀戒指都能符合您的要求。我們提供一系列由香港年輕設計師操刀的925純銀戒指讓您選擇,包括精緻簡約的925純銀戒指、925 純銀扭紋戒指,以及高貴的藍寶石925純銀戒指,完美配合任何女性、男性或中性化的打扮。立即挑選您心儀的純銀飾品,以首飾傳達個性和自我。